There was an error in this gadget

Nov 14, 2009

Inew Dengah: My Tickets Back to Sibu, Sarawak

Guess Where is Sibu, Sarawak.
Its my hometown la.
If you still confuse where is it, google it. :

As usual i will display my tickets details here.
So anyone you can ready "RED CARPET" for me at Sibu okay!!

Destination: AOR (Alor Star, Kedah) to KUL (Kuala Lumpur International Airport)
Date: 17 November 2009 (Tuesday)
Time: 21:25 - 22:25
Flight No: MH1253
Flight: MAS (Malaysia Airlines)

- Next Connection Flight -

Destination: KUL (Kuala Lumpur International Airport) - SBW (Sibu)
Date: 18 November 2009 (Wednesday)
Time: 08:50 - 10:45
Flight No: MH2712
Flight: MAS (Malaysia Airlines)


With this I end my posting. Thank You.

p/s:
Counting days to go.
So happy because i survived my one semester's life again here.

2 comments:

Haelius...Hailey...Hai Li... said...

happy holiday adler bro...hehehe...

Gnet said...

all the best in the last paper!!
u had TWO FREAKING HOURS of free entertainment, shouldnt be a problem for you to answer the last paper already ok. shouldnt be stressful anymore :P
mau kena minta belanja ni. hamper satu. thank youuuuuu