There was an error in this gadget

Nov 10, 2009

Inew Dengah: A Prayer for Us

In The Name of The Father and of The Son and Of The Holy Spirit...
Amen.

Lord, I ask for Your Blessing and guide to retain whatever that i had studied and give me knowledge to apply it during my exam. Let all that i had studied throughout the semester will be retained in my memory so that i can apply it and answer the question during my exam. Give me the knowledge so that i can apply it in my answer too.
I make this prayer through Christ Our Lord...
Amen...

In The Name of The Father and of The Son and of The Holy Spirit...
Amen.

3 comments:

Haelius...Hailey...Hai Li... said...

Amen. may the Lord hear our prayer...:D

mcjayn said...

Sama-sama pray. Yes, thank you for the prayer. Tomorrow i will be sitting for my final 2 paper. My last paper in university cos next semester only practical :) Hehe. Wish me luck. May God bless all of us.

Gnet said...

AMEN

I'M DONE WITH MY FINALS ADLERRR

HARHARHARHAR