There was an error in this gadget

Feb 11, 2011

SUNLUN IS THE PLACE CBG IS THE KICKSTART

Just wanna share to you something about my life recently. I thought i was the lucky person in this world I guess. As after i finished my practical session at Jabatan Imigresen Malaysia Sibu (JIMS). 2 week after, Jabatan Ketua Menteri call me telling that I need to report myself at SUNLUN CORP SIBU (Goldstar Outlet) - SCS on 18 Oct 2010 to under "Capacity Building Graduates - CBG".
So after bits here and there and settle with the ball kicking ceremony, at last they asked me to report duty on 21 Oct 2010. So starting that date i declare myself as one of SCS staff but under the state government officer. SCS are giving me a place for me to work but State Government are giving me the salary. I worked there until 31 January 2011 because I intended to join the CBG orientation on 24 - 28 Jan 2011.
Well SCS are offering me to joined them on the 9 January if I not mistaken, but i sealed the offer until after I joined the CBG orientation, then I accept the offer on 31 Jan 2011.
So I resigned as trainee under CBG and work as a staff at SCS starting 1st Feb 2011.

Big thanks to CBG for giving me the placement at SCS although at first i don't want to work here as I sweep all of the previous staff taik and try to keep their taik clean.. hehehe. Oh by the way there are 3 of us undergo the training at SCS, Abdul Muiz and Agnes, but both of them resigned
Abd Muiz resigned for the reason which I don't know (as he resigned at one of SCS outlet - Autozone where I didn't had the chance to asked him about his resignation.) Agnes resigned as she got the offer from KEMAS (congrats to her) and left I'm alone.


So now I am the staff of Sunlun Corporation under the Goldstar outlet
No99 Jln Lanang.

So do come and visit me there if you got your problem with your car..

THANKS CBG AND SUNLUN CORP. SIBU
adleradhylaisak

No comments: